Miami's largest beer festival returns to Zoo Miami on the new date, Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 7PM-11PM!
Guests will enjoy a variety of food and 100+ local, international and craft beers.
It's a beer lovers dream with samples from over 100 of your favorite local, international and craft beers!
A list of participating beers are coming soon! Guests will also have access to food for purchase in General Admission and complimentary food in VIP.
General Admission tickets start at $40 and include entry into the event at 8pm, including unlimited beer samples in the General Admission area, access to food for purchase and entertainment.
Brewmaster tickets start at $70 and include early entry into the event at 7pm, unlimited beer samples in the General Admission area, unlimited beer samples from exclusive beers only available in the Jameson Brewmaster area, access to food for purchase and entertainment. VIP tickets start at $80 and include early entry into the event at 7pm, unlimited beer samples in the General Admission area, and Jameson Brewmaster area, complimentary food, full size beer pours in the VIP area, spirit sampling, a commemorative gift, and entertainment. Call 305-571-7543 or contact Gabriella Orta to request material in an accessible format, information on access for persons with disabilities, or a sign language interpreter (7 days in advance).
No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to enter the event. A government-issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- New Times Postpones Out to Brunch and Brew at the Zoo
- Get Your Presale Tickets to New Times' Brew at the Zoo
- Last Chance for Tickets to New Times' Brew at the Zoo
- Here Are the Breweries Pouring at New Times' Brew at the Zoo 2019
- The Tank Brewing Co. Releases "Freedom Para Venezuela" Beer Cans
- Miami's Best Spring Beer Festivals
- New Times' Brew at the Zoo Presale Starts Today
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Miami's First Waffle House, Brew at the Zoo, and Mother's Day
- The Beers to Look for at New Times' Brew at the Zoo